Health & Wellness
Counseling and Support for Students
The mental health and overall wellness of our students continues to be a priority. If you, your student, or a peer is experiencing more extensive or crisis-related concerns (such as severe depression, self-harm, harm to others, or suicidal ideation), please contact one of the following resources:
- Crisis Care: 937-224-4646
- Crisis Text Line: Text CONNECT to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK
- Drug and Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
- 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
- Dayton Children's Crisis Center for students 17 or younger: 937-641-3000
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-midnight
- Saturday and Sunday 2 p.m.-midnight
- Visit the ER during other times
- Miami Valley Hospital ER if 18 or older: 937-438-2400
- Kettering Medical Center ER if 18 or order: 937-298-4331
For mental health/counseling questions, please email a counselor. View contact information on main CHS Guidance page.
For classroom questions, please email the classroom teacher, and for general questions, please email a principal. Click here to view a staff directory.